Bill's Cafe

Having lusted over this restaurant in Brighton for quite some time, I was excited to see it opening in Cambridge. While I don't want it to become a typical 'chain' [ie in every single city...] I think Cambridge was a good choice - not just because I'm biased living there!

Shop while you wait...




Butternut Squash Risotto - some of the best risotto we've tried.
Bill's Hamburger - with skin on chips!

I love Bill's store-come-restaurant, and the decor itself. It's a cosy cafe but there's something sophisticated about it with it's long bar and delicious dishes [without the painful price tag]. While you eat you can fill in a shopping list, and they'll pop all your choices into a bag ready for you to go home with. Both of our meals met and passed expectations, and I'd recommend both the Cambridge restaurant and the Brighton one in a heartbeat.


34 – 35 Green Street, Cambridge
www.bills-website.co.uk

What restaurants are you currently recommending?
Look out for my coverage of the Company Style Blogger Awards & Norwich Fashion Week!
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks lovely, and the food looks so yummy!

Sophie x

Faye said...

Thanks for this post, I strolled past this a couple of months ago and couldn't for the life of me remember where I found it, I had King Street in my head for some reason. I'm glad to see the exciting as the place looks.

Ill be making a trip there asap!
x