Wow. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments - I'll reply to all tonight!
I just wanted to tell you all about the Shop Pulse Re-launch.
These guys are so awesome - I'm currently street style photographing for them
[If you're in Cambridge next week, or at Latitude make sure you come say hey! for your chance to be on the website!]
They've got some fabulous new features. My favourites being 'Stylist' & 'Street Style'.
As well as the Office Fash-Off which is on the Style Royalty blog!

The New Website

I tried out the 'Stylist' feature, to see if they could help me pick out some things for my internship at Company in August.
*
Here's what they sent me:
[Click to enlarge]

Best things:
They kept well within my budget
The response was very speedy - great if you need a last minute outfit for the next day!
They had a good mix of items to choose from
If you need more help they're happy for you to email back!
They really listened to what I said about my personal style

GREAT. Feature. I advise you all to have a go!

Lots of love
x

13 comments:

Platform P said...

Congrats on your street style blogger status, haha. Tommy Ton eat your heart out.

xxxx

ida said...

thank you for your sweet comments about my photos! i'll keep reading your blog

Holly said...

Wow, impressive. Great going.

lucy and sarah said...

Congrats! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

looks so great!
and i'm free the next few weekends so i'm expecting you to see me lots :)
xxx

S. Lòpez said...

Loving your blog!

Jade Purple Brown said...

i will check it out!!!

FashionJazz said...

Congrats hun!!! Thats so awesome! xxx

Analisa said...

You get to streetstyle photograph for them, ahh that sounds like so much fun! Congrats!

Elena S. said...

congrats!

great blog btw ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (lady gaga chain shades)

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Congrats!

That online stylist thing is a great idea.

UnoCosa said...

awesome! good luck - sounds like an amzing gig, xx

C said...

I love this website :) & I'll defo come see you at latitude (if I'm not looking disgusting/muddy!) XXX