I went to an event last night that my friend Andrew was a part of, it was so lovely to see him after a long time and I'll be seeing him more soon; including this Saturday!

It was in a vintage and second-hand store who were selling off all the high street stock they'd been donated but didn't want to sell on a usual day. I picked up a lovely little Karen Millen jumper for a fiver which will no doubt feature on here soon. I also saw Remember Me with my friend Alice which I really enjoyed although we felt it was a little slow.
Also I've picked up this month's Velvet* too and I'm in there, so have a look if you can! :)

x

15 comments:

mel said...

aww, loks like you had a great day:) i really want to see remeber me, and this store looks amazing! congrats on being in velvet! i would buy it, but i live in australia:(
have a fab weekendx

Jessica said...

stumbled onto your blog and its so sweet! love your photos. <3

p.s. if you're interested, check out my diane von furstenberg giveaway on my blog!

http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

A Gluten Freestyle said...

That event sounded like an awesome idea. Great photos.
x

Unknown said...

looks great- think i was invited to it on facebook?
OH YEAH, AND I'M HOME!
xxxxxx

Phoebe Rose said...

What a lovely store, makes me want to shop!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

kirsty said...

oh hello new blog layout! looks great! i still havent seen that movie as low and behold its not showing in the dump that i live in! boo hoo xxxx

Anonymous said...

i love vintage/second-hand shops.
it looks that you´ve had a lot of fun.
have a nic weekend.
xx

FashionJazz said...

Sounds like a stunning event!! xx

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

sounds like such a perfect day :)

& YAYYY - you, pippa & Kavita are becoming Aussie Angels! I'm SO EXCITED!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

apple said...

what a cute shop!

http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

Arushi Khosla said...

Looks like the perfect day; clothes and friends=my personal fucking heaven :)

Ruth @ xruthloves said...

Karen Millen jumper for a fiver! Nice one! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Have a great week!
Love, Ruth

fadetoblack said...

love it!!

Unknown said...

we musssssssssst organise something!
i got my conformation from the summer course too :D
xxxxx

Unknown said...

whip it was BAD x