& The Winner Is...

So...I used random generator to pick the winner - I can't pick between you!
Have no fear if you didn't win however as there will soon be a £25 Topshop voucher to win!
And there's a possibility of some other prizes in the pipeline too... pretty, girlie ones :)
So on to the winner....

Please send me your address to propulsion@live.co.uk so I can pass your details on so you can pick your item! :)

Keep looking for posts on a birthday celebration outfit, the VIP blogger event from last night, designer interview with Ashley Isham, Work Experience and more...!

Milly xx

6 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

omg! im so excited you dont even no how happy you just made me!

my e-mail adress is jadepurplebrown@yahoo.com

have a great night!,
J"P"B

Lady Gabrielle. said...

Oooooh! I just came across your blog, will have to be in to win next time! Very cute blog by the way, i'm from New Zealand and new on the whole blogging scene. Come visit mine if you would like
www.gabriellelynne.blogspot.com
Would really appreciate it!
I'm going to follow you so i can stay in touch =)
Lady G xx

Eloise said...

Was gonna post this on your outfit post but clicked the wrong link. Love your shoes and nice blog too
Eloise

http://www.ineedmoreclothes.blogspot.com

Siru said...

I can't wait to see them!

juliet xxx

Platform P said...

Get well soon hunny bunch. Chest infections are evil weavels lol.

xx

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner!! :D

Thanks for the super long comments on my blog btw :P You're so sweet! I think I'm gonna be doing a video review on the Garnier roll-on! It was such fun at the Aussie event! (LOL at telling your mum! What did you tell her??)

Haha! There's mostly always bloopers at the end of my vids because I always make 20 mistakes XD

Hehe! Hope we meet again soon and chat some more :) xXx