Matthew Williamson, Designer Extraordinaire, Hits H&M

In this current economic climate fashionistas may be having a hard time affording their ‘most wanted’ buys. It would appear Matthew Williamson has saved us all. His new collaboration is just what we’ve always dreamed of, project catwalk meets project high street. Stores outside London open the collection Thursay, May 14th, and you can bet yourself there’ll be a long queue outside. So advise yourselves, to just this once, get up extra early, don your favourite outfit, and head to H&M on the high street before anyone else does. It will be worth it when you see what’s inside, and prices start at just £14.99...how can you NOT be tempted?!

Matthew describes the collection as ‘bohemian, free spirited,’ glowing colours and confidence in my opinion.

Here’s a quick peak at some of the outfits coming to a store near you this Thursday! Unless you live in London, in which case you’ve already got access to this divine creations…lucky girls.

Sequin Cuff Peacock Dress, £49.99
This dress definitely brings back the Sixties for me. After completing a recent fashion project on the era I can easily link it to this amazing dress. The shape incorporates the typical Sixties shift dress, and its use of bold, bright colours definitely ties in too. I am in love with the peacock designs Williamson has used on a variety of his designs, so visual and filled with energy. The glittery cuffs add that extra individuality to an already beautiful piece. An absolute bargain at just £50, how can you say no!

Multi-Coloured Tiger Ruffle Dress, £199.99
This is easily my favourite outfit, a little pricier than the others but still so worth it. The maxi dress is perfect for summer, teamed with some gladiator sandals and a cropped jacket, and Williamson has produced this one to perfection. The use of colour throughout the collection is beautiful, but this piece blows the others away with just how many its managed to fit in. The pattern is so detailed, and I love the ruffle, layered detailing. If I can get my hands on it first, and believe me I will fight for it, this will definitely be a wardrobe staple for me this summer.

This outstanding collaboration has been well worth the wait. Matthew Williamson is one amazing designer who just keeps on giving, and I for one am incredibly grateful.

xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that second dress is gorgeous! As far as wall stickers go, i unfortunately havent had time to take proper photos of mine.

As soon as I do I'll post them up on the blog


The ugly photos are here - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304400.msg3483743#msg3483743

Just try and imagine how pretty the subtle white branches on the cream background and the rich bronze robins are in real life :)

Anonymous said...

It is one of those things. Some guy told me my cake was moist and I felt a little dirty. He spent the rest of the party trying to convince me that it was a good thing. What's your most hated word?

yanmaneee said...

moncler outlet
golden gooses sneakers
nike react flyknit
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike air force 1 high
kobe shoes
hermes
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
adidas nmd