Blogger Inspiration: Polka Dotty...

...taking a break from exams I got my Frassy fix {Article written for college paper in 'older posts'). A recent post contained a pink polka dot top - inspiring a happy, summery mood. Throwing on my sister's blue polka dot top in a hurry I was suddenly reminded of the post, and realised it was almost identical.

With a little extra time on my hands later on I created my own style take on Frassy's sweet candy coloured outfit. A style inspiration she produces once again.
The Sun Makes Me a Bit Too Crazy Happy...
Here I've teamed it with high waisted black shorts and black high heels for a college work / going out for drinks look. For colder weather I'd definitely add tights, and I'd like to experiment with some lyaering. I'd also like to mix it up with some more unique accessorizes, or perhaps a skirt a la Audrey.

Revision has unfortunately hit over the last few weeks, although my last exam is in less than two weeks, yay! I'm currently on half term so I've got a while to get stuck into revision. Which I've been doing fairly happily in the sun all of today (what beautiful weather, I just hope I'm not burnt!)...sometimes I actually manage to make an effort and surprise myself.

I also attended a design day to work on my pieces for the upcoming fashion show that I mentioned previously. (Photos of my creations & styling skills to come soon!) I'm very excited and I'm now on the organising team now so hopefully it'll all turn out well in the end :)

Otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing the boyf on his return from university next weekend...ahhhh! ! ! And then we're off to the beach once my exam is over on the Wednesday.

Plus this Friday I'm off to Clothes Show Live in London with Caroline: a blissful break with the likes of Erin O'Connor! Plus catwalks, style tips, trend talks, designer clothes, vintage collections, manicures and so on... :D

Hope exams are going well for all, lots of love x x x

6 comments:

Audrey Leighton said...

your adorable, am enjoying the polka dots x

Audrey Leighton said...

dont stop taking up comment space, I LOVE IT! X

Hadley said...

love the polka dots! cute photos.

FASHION CHALET said...

adorable in that shade of blue :)


x

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

cute! looks liks you're enjoying the gorgeous weather too :)

Anonymous said...

Good article Thank you so much